In a context of rapid and fundamental changes to our lifestyles and consumer behaviour, CEETRUS has decided to improve its organisation and restructure its management bodies. To increase our efficiency and ensure a more cross-business approach to skills, best practice and innovation, CEETRUS is changing the way the company is run. The main changes are: the creation of Portfolio General Managers, the appointment of a Major Projects Division and a reshuffle of the Management Committee, now called the Leaders Committee.
/// ONE ORGANISATION IN FOUR PORTFOLIO AND A MAJOR PROJECTS DIVISION
CEETRUS’s transformation is based on the creation of four transnational site portfolios and a Major Projects Division.
The purpose of this new organisation is to implement the company’s strategic goals at the scale of each site and project. It will also allow for an improved cross-business approach to skills and innovation, driven by the company’s Vision 2030.
The site portfolios are led by General Managers :
- France site portfolio: Benoît Lheureux, confirmed in his role of Ceetrus Leader
- Italy and Luxembourg site portfolio: Marco Balducci, confirmed in his role of Finance and Information System Leader
- Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine site portfolio: Tatian Diaconu
- Spain, Hungary and Portugal site portfolio: Valentin Serrano
The Major Projects Division (EuropaCity, Gare du Nord and future major projects) is entrusted to Joel Fabiani.
/// A NEW “LEADERS COMMITTEE”, CEETRUS MANAGEMENT BODY
In line with this organisational restructuring, Ceetrus Leaders Committee, the company’s management body, has been rearranged. The committee is tasked with ensuring the company’s long-term performance through the realisation of its Vision 2030 plan. It monitors the overall organisation, oversees the allocation of resources, and co-builds and promotes the company’s strategic plans.
It is made up of Portfolio General Managers :
- Benoît Lheureux, France Portfolio
- Marco Balducci, Italy/Luxembourg Portfolio
- Tatian Diaconu, Poland/Romania/Russia/Ukraine Portfolio
- Valentin Serrano, General Manager for Spain/Hungary/Portugal Portfolio
And two cross-business Leaders :
- Assya Guettaf, “Positive Impact” Leader for the company’s ecological, socially responsible and relational transformation
- Bénédicte Lenoire, “Human Adventure” Leader for the development of the company’s talents and skills
The Ceetrus management team is led by Benoît Lheureux, Leader of the company.