On 13th, 14th and 15th of November, Ceetrus will be at MAPIC to present its major projects there. The theme for this year - “a new shops and lively space mix” is perfectly in line with Ceetrus’ concerns: creating sustainable, smart and animated lively places, to experience much more than shopping.
With a desire to support the changing face of retail and changing lifestyles, Ceetrus continues to reinvent its commercial sites and is co-building new living spaces along with the territories, combining shops, housing, offices, recreational areas and services.
For this 24th edition of MAPIC, Ceetrus is highlighting its latest major projects:
- The opening of a 24,000 m² recreational area and its 9 trendy restaurants at the Aushopping Bretigny site: “Les Promenades de Bretigny” in Brétigny sur Orge (91)
- Continuing the transformation of the Promenade de Flandres in Roncq (59) site. It includes the opening of a shopping parade last May and the bringing together under the same name of Aushopping Roncq and Promenade de Flandre, now called “Aushopping Promenade de Flandre”. Moreover, next November, a new parking assistance solution via the implementation of the Parkki solution will improve the customer experience by optimising the site’s accessibility.
- The completion of the Aushopping Trinité renovation works in Nice.
- The opening of the innovative catering centres at the Aushopping Avignon Le Pontet and Aushopping Bordeaux-Lac sites.
- The opening of the second expansion phase of Aushopping Noyelles Godault.
- The opening of the new Pushkino shopping centre in Russia
- The Rescaldina expansion project in Italy
- The acquisition of the Merlata Mall in Italy
- The transformation project of the Obuda shopping centre in Hungary.
Moreover, beyond the urban transformation of the sites and their combination of uses suited to the local needs, the Ceetrus sites are becoming lively spaces opening their doors to communities.
The Cloche d’Or project in Luxembourg inaugurated in the first quarter of 2019 was nominated as a finalist at the MAPIC Awards: this standard of excellence rewards the best and most brilliant retailers and projects from the real estate sector.
Among the 111 projects presented by 33 countries, Cloche d’or was the only European project nominated as a finalist at the MAPIC Awards, under the Beset Shopping Center category.
Cloche d’Or is a project consisting of a shopping centre and 250 housing units (1st quarter 20), it offers high-end shopping (GLA: 75,000 m²; + 130 brands; with an “excellent” BREAM certification) and responds to the local demand for housing.
WHO IS WHO
Download our brochure to discover your interlocutors present at the MAPIC show.
See you soon on the stand R7.K11!